Public Service Recruitment Management Service Center and Property Right Transaction Service Center of Changsha State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission Announcement of Qualification Shortlist and Related Matters for Public Recruitment (Selection) in 2019
Release time: 2019-11-08
Source: Municipal SASAC
In 2019, the retired personnel management service center and property rights transaction service center of the SASAC affiliated to Changsha Municipality have been recruiting (selecting and adjusting) staff in 2019. They have strictly followed the procedures of the recruitment briefing and completed the registration, written test, and written test results inquiry. The shortlist for qualification review and related matters are announced as follows:
1. Please enter the qualification review staff from November 12 (Tuesday) to November 14 (Thursday) 9: 00-11: 30, 13: 30-16: 30, and bring relevant materials to Changsha SASAC Office 706 (7th floor of Changsha Municipal Affairs Service Center) participated in the qualification review. See the attachment for a list of qualifications.
2. During the qualification review, I must provide my “Registration Form for Public Recruitment (Selection) Staff of the Public Service Recruitment Service Center of Changsha State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission for 2019” and my valid resident ID card and photocopy, Originals and photocopies of academic and degree certificates, relevant work experience certificates (for details, please refer to the work experience certificate template), and original and photocopies of other relevant materials required for applying for the post.
3. Those who do not participate in the qualification review on time or fail the qualification review are disqualified from interviews. Those who apply for the same post will be rescheduled according to the written test results from high to low. Those who have the same written test results and have high professional knowledge or application scores are shortlisted. Make up the same post no more than twice.
4. Candidates must participate in the qualification review in person. If it is really impossible for me to attend the qualification examination at the scene due to special reasons, I may entrust other personnel in writing to submit materials to conduct the examination on behalf of the examiner, who will be required to provide my ID card and a copy.
5. Qualification review runs through the entire recruitment process. Candidates should be responsible for the authenticity of the materials provided and apply in good faith.
Phone: 0731-85480901, 85480981
Annex 1: Work Experience Proof Template
Annex 2: List of Qualified Examiners
November 8, 2019
Scan on your phone to open the current page