Public Recruitment (Selection) Staff Interview Announcement in 2019 for Retired Persons Management Service Center and Property Rights Transaction Service Center of Changsha SASAC
Release time: 2019-11-27
Source: Municipal SASAC
In 2019, the retired personnel management service center and property rights transaction service center of the SASAC affiliated institutions have publicly recruited (selected) staff in 2019. After registration, written test, written test results query, qualification review and other procedures, the following 36 people have entered the interview and will be interviewed The relevant matters are notified as follows:
First, enter the interviewee list
Time and place
Interview time: 8:30 am, November 30, 2019 (Saturday), Venue: Party School of Yuelu District Committee of Changsha City (Building 11 of Yuelu District Government Compound, No. 517, Section 1, Jinxing Avenue North Road, Yuelu District).
Third, the way
Take a structured interview, each interview lasts 10 minutes, with a perfect score of 100 points.
Fourth, the procedure
(1) Candidates are requested to arrive at the waiting room to gather and draw in a timely manner from 8:10 to 8:30 in the morning. Failure to arrive at the waiting room at 8:30 will be considered as giving up the interview qualification.
(2) Candidates conduct interviews in the order of drawing.
(3) The interview judges will score on the spot after the interview.
(4) Candidates will be waiting in the waiting room after the interview, waiting to receive their notice of interview results.
Five, matters needing attention
1. Candidates must bring their original valid resident ID cards for the interview (cannot be replaced by electronic ID cards, and those who have lost their ID cards must have a certificate issued by the public security organs). Candidates lacking the ID cards are not allowed to take the test.
2. Interview candidates must leave the examination room immediately after receiving the interview result notice, and must not stay near the examination room.
1. Consulting telephone: 0731－85480901, 85480981
2. Telephone for supervision: 0731-85480970
Attachment: 1. Recruitment (Recruitment) staff of the Management Service Center for Retirees has entered the interview list
2. The public equity recruitment service center's public recruitment (selection) staff entered the interviewee list
November 26, 2019
Scan on your phone to open the current page